As part of it’s new ‘Get ready for Brexit’ campaign, the Government is running a series of free business readiness events across the UK.
These free events will offer businesses help and advice on how to prepare for Brexit, enabling them to meet with government advisors to discuss what they need to do, understand what’s changing in their industry, and get information on specific rules and regulations. Each event will feature interactive support and advice stands and in-depth sessions led by subject matter experts. They will encourage businesses to use the new checker tool to quickly identify what they need to do to ‘Get ready for Brexit’.
More than 800 businesses have already attended and last week 85% of attendees left feeling better prepared for Brexit. The next locations are:
- Hull – Thursday 3 October
- Plymouth – Thursday 3 October
- Leeds – Friday 4 October
- Derry/Londonderry – Monday 7 October
- Cambridge – Monday 7 October
- Belfast – Tuesday 8 October
- Ipswich – Tuesday 8 October
- Newcastle – Wednesday 9 October
- Carlisle – Friday 11 October
- Cardiff – Monday 14 October
- Liverpool – Monday 14 October
- Bristol – Tuesday 15 October
- Wrexham – Tuesday 15 October
Please share this with your members and to find out more and book, visit Brexit Business Readiness Events.