Engineering Coordination Lead
Engineering Coordination Lead
£51,262 per annum depending on skills and experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Engage with multi-discipline teams and subject matter expert to ensure programme/project delivery
- Provide governance and assurance within area of responsibility of the programme
- Delivery of Key Performance Indicators for area of responsibility
- Capability sustainment measurement/identification and reporting
- Prepare/compile reporting as required by the Engineering Delivery Lead and the programme
- Bid management of supplementary tasks in from the customer
- Coordination activities that facilitate the delivery of the NGMS Engineering Operation Model
- Key Performance Indicator selection, management and reporting
Your skills and experiences:
- HNC / HND or equivalent / higher in an Engineering discipline
- Significant experience of working with stakeholders across multiple functions, facilitating/influencing decision making at all levels and developing effective stakeholder relationships
- Project Management / project control experience
- Experience of working in a pressurised complex project / programme delivery environment
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
You will be part of the Central Engineering team and will be required to coordinate and contribute to the delivery of substantive Engineering programmes within Land UK Engineering, that are all part of the long-term partnering agreement with the MoD by ensuring the adoption of any new processes or operating models defined by the Land UK Business.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values
diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.
Closing Date: 15 August 2023
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
For more information, or to apply, click on this link: