The 11th World Conference will be held in the superb city of Maastricht, Netherlands at the MECC from Sunday 15th to Tuesday 17th May 2022 and includes:
- Technical Presentations
- Large Industry Exhibition
- Technical Excursions
- Educational Workshops
- Welcome Drinks Reception
- Local Gala Dinner
This unique event draws attention from explosives users, manufacturers, and drilling equipment operators as well as researchers and professionals involved in the construction and mining industry.
The technical sessions will be divided into key themes. Authors will present their papers in English to an audience in a lecture style format with some time for questions from the audience.
The conference will focus on practical papers on the following themes:
- Blast Design Management
- Blast Vibration and Seismology
- Blasting Work Experiences
- Construction, Mining & Quarrying (Blasting)
- Demolition Blasting
- EU Directives & Harmonisation Work
- Explosive Detection for Security
- Health, Safety & Environment
- New Applications and Training
- Technical Development
We look forward to welcoming you to the event.
For further information visit www.efee2022.com