Prior to submitting an application for Corporate Membership of IExpE, please ensure you provide evidence of, and satisfy the following minimum requirements:
- Have a minimum of 50 employees
- A turnover of more than £12.5M
- Assets of more than £12.5M
- Can provide full insurance details
- Provide accounts
If confirmed as a Corporate Member of IExpE you will have the status of a Non-Voting Full Member.
Benefits of Corporate Membership:
- Use of IExpE logo on relevant documents and marketing materials
- Access to IExpE events for up to 20 personnel per member (pro rata where limited space available)
- Free of charge endorsement of training courses
- Quarterly Journals
- Voting Member at SSSG
- Free of charge use of the IExpE Conference facilities
- Access to IExpE Website
- Access to IExpE mechanisms for liaison and lobbying related authorities (Government / HSE)
- Dedicated web presence and file sharing area within the IExpE Website with access to the Knowledgebase
Application Fee – £70 / Annual Membership – £7,200
The Application Fee is payable at the time of sending in your application form and is not refundable.
PRO RATA SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR NEW MEMBERS
The first annual subscription will become due when you receive acknowledgment of your membership status.
A Certificate of Membership will not be sent to the applicant until such time as we receive this payment. The pro rata amount payable will be as detailed below:
Admitted before 30th April – Full Annual Subscription
Admitted between 1st May & 31st August – One Half of Annual Subscription
Admitted between 1st September & 30th November – One Quarter of Annual Subscription
Admitted after 1st December 2019 – the following year’s annual Subscription will be paid
The Institute has been approved by the Board of the Inland Revenue, under Section 201, Income and Corporation Taxes Act 1988 for members whose Tax affairs are dealt with in the UK to obtain Income Tax Relief on their Subscriptions.
To avoid any delay being incurred with the processing of your application please ensure the following:-
- All sections of the application form have been completed in full and the application form is signed and dated
- Your application form has been signed by your proposer and seconder who must be a current IExpE Member or Company Member
- The non refundable application fee in the sum of £70.00 is enclosed
Please submit your application via the appropriate pdf form, which may be completed online, or printed off and either
E mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or posted to:
Ground Floor, Unit 1
Greyfriars Business Park
Frank Foley Way
Stafford, ST16 2ST
Your personal details will be kept on a secure data base which is not linked to this website and in the event of your application being declined will be destroyed.