Explosives Engineering is published 4 times each year by the Institute of Explosives Engineers and provides a source of reliable, unbiased information on new technologies, applications and developments within the industry.
Explosives Engineering has a membership-based circulation of over 1400 highly qualified owners, directors, divisional managers, senior engineers and consultants throughout the world.
Benefits to advertisers
- Promote your company’s products, services or event to a worldwide distribution area
- Expand your company’s contacts
- Increase your company’s profile within the sector
- Establish and maintain a credibility within the industry by association with IExpE
- Recruit from a wide selection of skilled potential applicants
- Receive an ongoing benefit with previous issues of Explosives Engineering available on the IExpE website and being frequently distributed at events
- Opportunity to publicise your company’s expertise with a feature editorial profile combined with your advertisement
- Reduced rates available to IExpE Corporate and Company Members
Reduced rates available for corporate and company members
Outside Back Cover
There is no charge for placing a recruitment advertisement on the IExpE website or in Explosives Engineering (advert limited to eighth page)
- Full page – 255 mm deep x 180 mm wide
- Bleed page – 301 mm deep x 214 mm wide
- Half page, vertical – 255 mm deep x 87 mm wide
- Half page, horizontal – 125 mm deep x 180 mm wide
- Quarter page – 125 mm deep x 87 mm wide
- Eighth page – 60 mm deep x 87 mm wide
The publication is full colour through out.
Electronic media: Zipped files may be sent by email. High resolution pdf files preferred.
All images must be high resolution (300 dpi).
Artwork files for the Journal are produced in QuarkXPress and Photoshop on an Apple Mac.
- Copy deadlines – 1st of month prior to publication
- Cancellation – 45 days prior to publication date
March, June, September, December
Institute of Explosives Engineers
Unit 1, Greyfriars Business Park, Frank Foley Way, Stafford, ST16 2ST
Tel: +44 (0) 1785 594136
E Mail :email@example.com