The Institute of Explosives Engineers CSCS Card Scheme
The Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) is the leading skills certification scheme within the UK construction industry.
CSCS and IExpE have partnered so CSCS recognised cards can be issued to Explosives Ordnance Clearance (EOC) Engineers by the industry’s recognised professional body.
About the scheme
The scheme is closely aligned with the existing requirement and standards to become a member of IExpE, it costs a one off payment of just £55.00. The scheme lasts for 3 years before the card hold must reapply. A new card will be issued each year to coincide with IExpE membership.
- Applicants must be a member of the Institute of Explosives Engineers
- Applicant must have relevant training/qualifications* as an EOC Engineer
- HSQ Level 3 Certificate in search for and disposal of munitions (Q12-C3-005)
- 0801 Bomb Disposal Operator Course
- IEDD No1
- IMAS Level 2
- IMAS Level 3
- Defence EOD Operator Course
*The applicant’s experience will also qualify an applicant for a card, this is subject to approval by the Membership Committee in line with membership requirements and standards.
- The applicant must have undertaken the CITB Health, Safety & Environment test within 6 months of applying for their CSCS card