The HSE explosives webpages have recently been updated to make the ICT transfer requirements clearer.

HSE have clarified that if you wish to receive civil explosives directly from anywhere outside the United Kingdom, an Intra Community Transfer document (ICT) will be needed. This allows authorisation of the transfer into the United Kingdom and also by each EU Member State through which the explosives will pass if they are then part of an onward transfer.

Visit for more details.


Leave a Reply