The E&TWG is seen as the liaison with groups outside of the Sector Skills Strategy Group. E&TWG will review the output generated by the other working groups to see how the future skills need can be communicated and implemented.
• Key interface with Stem Futures – With focus on mentoring, secondments/exchanges
• Providing steer to the Early Career Focus Group – Facilitate support and mentoring – Strengthen “attract & retain” people to our sector
• Driving WOME related apprenticeships
• Liaise with the Standards Setting Body for Explosives Munitions and Search Occupations – Monitor and advise on National Occupational Standards
• Liaise with Centre of Excellence in Energetic Materials
To get involved in this group’s activities, please contact Chris Tunstall firstname.lastname@example.org.