Explosives Engineering is distributed worldwide to leaders in the explosive industry, demolition experts, pyrotechnicians, government sectors, armed forces, police and fire services, owners, directors, divisional managers, senior engineers and consultants who have significant purchasing influence within their companies.
Explosives Engineering’s regular readers are at the top of their profession. They are very busy people who need a source of reliable, unbiased information on new technologies, new applications and new developments within their industry and Explosives Engineering gives them the quality of information they demand.
Advertisers for recruitment will reach a wide selection of skilled potential applicants. They can also be placed on the Institute’s website, free for journal advertisers.
Explosives Engineering affords a number of benefits and marketing opportunities to those companies who are able to recognise and exploit them:
- Establishing and maintaining a credibility within the industry by being seen to be associated with the IExpE
- Long ‘shelf life’ for their advertisement message because issues are ‘live’ for a full three month period and are kept and repeatedly referred to.
- All advertisements have highly prominent positions to maximise their effectiveness – either placed on covers or facing editorial text.
- A range of special issue sponsorship packages at highly competitive rates for companies wishing to celebrate a particular event or make a significant impact.
Reduced rates available for members and company members
Outside Back Cover
Prices based on weight of inserts
£15 per single column centimetre
Company profiles and sponsorship packages
available by negotiation depending on requirements
IExpE website recruitment
£50 per month
- Full page – 255 mm deep x 180 mm wide
- Bleed page – 301 mm deep x 214 mm wide
- Half page, vertical – 255 mm deep x 87 mm wide
- Half page, horizontal – 125 mm deep x 180 mm wide
- Quarter page – 125 mm deep x 87 mm wide
- Eighth page – 60 mm deep x 87 mm wide
Electronic media: Zipped files may be sent by email. High resolution pdf files preferred. All images must be high resolution (300 dpi). Artwork files for the Journal are produced in QuarkXPress and Photoshop on an Apple Mac.
- Copy deadlines – 1st of month prior to publication
- Publication months – March, June, September and December
- Cancellation – 45 days prior to publication date
Design and artwork services available for the creation of your advertisement or changes to existing artwork.
Please call to discuss your ideas.
Advertising Contact & Journal Production
Gordon Hunt Design
Helmgrove Studios, 7 Tavern Barn, Fowey, Cornwall PL23 1EF
Tel: +44 (0) 1726 832594 Mobile: +44 (0) 7593363897
E Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org